My Book Journal

Short reviews of all the books I read, rated out of four.

Saturday, November 13, 2021

HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOWS (J.K. Rowling)

This book is, like all the books in this series, probably longer than it needs to be, but honestly I was so enthralled for most of the second half that I didn’t care. This is an absolutely perfect climax to the series and I was happy to see that virtually everything I could think of was resolved. I also enjoyed a bunch of the action sequences and surprise twists, including of course the true nature of Snape’s feelings towards Harry. And the final confrontation between Harry and Voldemort was exactly what I wanted. I could definitely see myself starting the series from the beginning somewhere down the line. **** out of ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home